Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Sewing Room

Last year I was treated with the creation of a sewing room. 
We adapted a small room which had had many incarnations but always ended up as a junk room. On a whim I mentioned it would make a great space for me and my wonderful husband set to work
 


At times it still gathers things that don’t have a place but they get moved on reasonably quickly.


  
This year I intend to make full use of the area and explore the art of making in its many forms. Satisfying my love of colour and material and threads and buttons and....
 


One of the best things about it is that I feel like I am still in the midst of everything and not isolated in some dark corner that is visited by few.







5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to all your wonderful colourful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an amazing space - perfect for all those sew-y things and list-making

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to meet your wonderful husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky girl!!! it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.